Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9327 <draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-11> for your review

Brian Haberman <brian@innovationslab.net> Tue, 25 October 2022 21:45 UTC

Received: from mail-qk1-x732.google.com (mail-qk1-x732.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::732]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 33EF0C14CF05 for <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>; Tue, 25 Oct 2022 14:45:45 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=innovationslab-net.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to:content-language:subject :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=+eHsy3TOELzdJqswArcCRAQBlLezzoW5P88NTvgYt2c=; b=GHI2QqiDDA8mtvau0bDmsOwAFBoBDMGqVB6EJuSGDuLtA/cBVaj0rCD0PMYTT9MVV5 y1Zj3GkAZ7tcj7rHzTsTFuj50HXtJbdlRxGsLx1w5HUAC2rUlZjPv+sQMyeCDXyzpjMw MUIrV0KXq65LoQfPHtq+5XsQ7TRDrkjaZ6d9kO8V/mra1GmYYfsBU5BG3dijKIfG7/1H V/UcLnwUq0paA/DHMcn5l6qnFMgqmWHua7JMU/sODzKRO2BAQZTXxMsBxHAOVl2ap3F7 nDJjU2fgY5d++ga5dKABciwcd1WCMuD3k6Vw8aAOEjtAvp7G2JmOYjJpYPQ8a/qPAybV 07/Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to:content-language:subject :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:x-gm-message-state:from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=+eHsy3TOELzdJqswArcCRAQBlLezzoW5P88NTvgYt2c=; b=bY7UfL0ytfgvtHi1rUvP30Cbel+hMxbTn3/DuDU7objESiEx5k6fXw9Zpp6C2mANQQ O+6PdYbK5RE9xF66LWjUnQWQMZ6NcFHaf6tVWXEtLXljQrlmuIPfUgoI3fo1wlsArB60 lAWf/E0Wpvte0buZ10eW/KCKQ6TaaisTmgzdAG31Sp1dyqpvDL7+00yCHKkHmBrIANcu 5h0NmNHQUcEN5+9mAXWWd6RRvJYqpXgw/CQ/7IYs09Nqgusftsykol4GjWsRtUIv+PS9 MC7jOFIxqVcFF83MN5eNmdz7RcqiPL0EXsodWDZzlub8yo+Quw3iu5JwPokVHTDNHEqp gqfg==