Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9327 <draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-11> for your review

Brian Haberman <brian@innovationslab.net> Sat, 22 October 2022 19:26 UTC

Received: from mail-qt1-x82d.google.com (mail-qt1-x82d.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::82d]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id AE93FC14F731 for <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>; Sat, 22 Oct 2022 12:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=innovationslab-net.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=in-reply-to:subject:from:references:cc:to:content-language :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=SD+ykUTicynrQ3x2VBxPYEOXYN9houC826SHdFW7Xr4=; b=kXBnPiPHDmACIjEALo6OMv+UEz7NTvq3LSaQ/MHtBwQ5NphsG4ttGIgVzSTBMnHY6H fiFFU7xWnBGOFjpK7EVnOUBtZEVgoTFrDzqiJhWO+OAq2iocAB929D2A9Ty4IKGUappY xYVpIJHUb3GKms+I+23xjb6Izudg9L7l0E66cL3BvX3jIZmG4U1dy/PB3D2yxLD3L/P3 1UDfeEg1t6K/N9rp+T9kPKsH5aKtHlFIEZPJs8iAni23xzRDOh2ILyxwiKaGMz+quUUm rLgobP5lB6iaEWZ0qYGdIb/NBnAEm85jZm1pgwrtRuV6yBdwCGGEKgIMU7TmWgEewz8d JNbA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=in-reply-to:subject:from:references:cc:to:content-language :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:x-gm-message-state:from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=SD+ykUTicynrQ3x2VBxPYEOXYN9houC826SHdFW7Xr4=; b=q4ZCRjm8V5beKjoYNMjT+GeHwYfW3dxZavnlmkuWAhCEEUtvVf9HZXKU72vBEeQbJA lzJVzihavFFfhm6rTnKp1r7nyEzsQ4YpUG/jtUyw0L+OFubhN1COxwIJavGao05lR0mA croU4LRylz9bHqRN+H6yBED0QkYBw0ivGdqmDXSyeNj13lep/V5CxM0iP8EnJebp0eA2 tbgHUc9o4HjyT4Ta/YNYHdy/Mk0vJyu4Q3PBI3cQ3lQ8pqJQtRSzpFW7DGSZ4pFH64fU AOpLTsvaKfVxOtoceZiKhxpoWGmLkk9SW6Jc+eSaijV05bjmP/kOiLDw1RLCd6G2EO0y UVuw==