Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9553 <draft-ietf-calext-jscontact-16> for your review

Karen Moore <kmoore@amsl.com> Tue, 09 April 2024 19:07 UTC

From: Karen Moore <kmoore@amsl.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 12:07:41 -0700
Cc: rfc-editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, calext-ads@ietf.org, calext-chairs@ietf.org, Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com>, "Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com>, auth48archive <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>, Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries>
References: <20240306171307.7E91F33CA3@rfcpa.amsl.com> <363296c7-0865-4575-9fa3-3b0854e5bd10@app.fastmail.com> <8B23887F-140E-43B3-AA3A-3A326A3E8900@amsl.com> <d55a88e5-82e7-4217-96fd-4c606c6a525f@app.fastmail.com> <3B079A3D-059A-4964-B771-8DF5374C1430@amsl.com> <23F88060-4752-45E0-85A9-DD3C9DBCD5D3@amsl.com> <CAN8C-_J9dMhERJLKeYZ=A0A0Ny6+80LCzPJkgvKvhr3-ShaZPA@mail.gmail.com> <5B7FAFF8-FD74-4E4B-B4DB-7D52BC6272D5@amsl.com> <1A98A901-E56E-47C1-AE94-896C37D2113F@amsl.com>