Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9553 <draft-ietf-calext-jscontact-16> for your review

Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries> Thu, 04 April 2024 22:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.075 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
Received: from mail-pf1-x430.google.com (mail-pf1-x430.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::430]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 40DDEC14F73E for <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>; Thu, 4 Apr 2024 15:52:46 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=transmute.industries; s=google; t=1712271165; x=1712875965; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=7Owl1LO2keXvivndGyTpHucC0KPGLlIdvs9KL0oJbQI=; b=T4X8fPeBK6HP/1ADmc6fJjvrw2vV9o/o6oomKIV8xe+jJpcoalNOlDWdzVvG7g6lu2 o/d6gfp1XF+8JtXvadjRVrCzPG2XhXKE69gusuZGP8EtrxujKreXm4ce1/bPS49PbjEN y9JD4nDZqobKOlsEfhP/+DmDvAGucbuzwtRO7MmKRfWxjMQjN5x/ECFjLkDLgDsbMmlQ QznS2XyzdOtF/7cV4iLHeMarRMftYv6gAmLSSaRjOVfKM/HqTi5fyEyGFVApwXt0G7Bd L6RvqN13VPAHfbQPOifIW56WElXr8P+0YaQZUU5J3YvHPiGQL2pQG4hUJ8DiIGcaSwLz uV4A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712271165; x=1712875965; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=7Owl1LO2keXvivndGyTpHucC0KPGLlIdvs9KL0oJbQI=; b=BsF1jVji6vJGRlJRZH4ZqKE4mSPKAREWFZnXz3oks6nMnEZmWdR3nwHmuAOW6JhjF2 YgC09x9Ef3/R5JjCr2NNK1xgaDRvA+G8glY/TqdpxpqR2CiAUXNPk4hdqF6+njLk9Aea qslOkeYscNxzY/6P1ZI6fsOtAoaAg2KoCwgGcLml65EnaaCsXtstpjYU4sMkNYvZlJme Ti7wHa0mpgkQLxXOr39t7tzeomRaauKciaZvg1z6U30H4SMjN2OapJTFZOp6oBq6kb/j orap77CIFeQ91bJTOHlgc78zIPdTTczHVu6AdorqFsRg4YiJdC22D9654gflSeCq1rSC ir6A==