Re: [auth48] [Ben] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9382 <draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-26> for your review

Sandy Ginoza <sginoza@amsl.com> Fri, 08 September 2023 23:09 UTC

From: Sandy Ginoza <sginoza@amsl.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 16:08:27 -0700
Cc: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>, Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com>, auth48archive <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>, "Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev" <smyshsv@gmail.com>, Info <irsg@irtf.org>, Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>, RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
References: <ZHlwS9SzFtKnylPe@pleonasm.mit.edu> <CAMr0u6mfUBgHZc0H4caZL6YO14KR7h77r8p+vjfrThQB2BCdtg@mail.gmail.com> <CAMr0u6nSdXfZye0eSmRP6B48HzmWzBEj98NcKXzr3vyg0=T8DA@mail.gmail.com> <CC8015AB-3A39-439B-925F-E626014BBB27@amsl.com> <ZIdvxDaHBMUD7RaT@pleonasm.mit.edu> <F0A78218-1FC2-488E-B42C-25E17749A1CE@amsl.com> <52E006BB-1DF8-4302-8C8F-A4DFE1C48A2A@amsl.com> <008F2D5D-B3D3-4984-86E5-99C40EB36CEB@amsl.com> <1A103602-4496-4DFC-AB67-B62D2FD24876@amsl.com> <751742FB-E859-472C-B2FC-7FAE519125CD@amsl.com> <ZM1fO9Qjs/bBA6Uy@pleonasm.mit.edu> <FEC2FA5F-7746-40B8-ACA3-D2368680C4E6@amsl.com> <CEF52E2B-A14D-433E-884F-0DDCFB0DE1B0@amsl.com> <8267E345-7F0B-4110-80F8-96FCB1013F35@amsl.com> <A1A3CADC-5578-4364-9BD1-647137A6E211@amsl.com>