Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9543 <draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices-25> for your review

Shunsuke Homma <shunsuke.homma.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 18 February 2024 04:28 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1708230489; x=1708835289; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=B2cjWgJ5MfPOFkqeRLEm2+c1II/XhJgk1aAE/ormbJE=; b=NjZL3j8J1cZ2s0iBTth6OENJAJDBaHND6B6S33UEf0H1PW63tRjS9MAssj+C/DSjTm 7LOcZq+srIV/cFNtdXKLt6abYoDMqXlqeIFKiqD+tNnUIuPBCEoJ+1U0F+gz/ptc2KBy IPKNn5kN1MGbzzWlAg/V6Ji8z/xuY6d30UmEv51INl+U3/HoilqV5wyet0UTEyOgW68r dECar6Ww+bnUe9jFCiewlpPqJU0ygaBLwaedJ2eFDh0q8OYqWTWsmWEgPPBAuYttMH7o WpoRXjRuC2dvJunUSydqgSRQXuny3VKG1VNldfNT6Hg3mTjD7fK6FwWVmvhOZYXNAMOY UkLA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708230489; x=1708835289; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=B2cjWgJ5MfPOFkqeRLEm2+c1II/XhJgk1aAE/ormbJE=; b=FT2EAzGV8PQ3/UQ+BW1uG5eJpJyD0kHaxYmHy8Qgg7xW8bLcRXTrPVBgNtTGiYsCJz 6FCwX5/V6lZmGd95ARXns76pXVJxKD8IRVwvja8/aflfUAMwN56d9D5qXmmnHhmkjBeJ 0oBNueKis8HPrwDWIZh3JjCs7PsbZp0dLppakLf0Z5HcayVmv3V0QBzXF2iT++xSMI6x bkWAext6lFCVa9HIufJYZNSN/K1NV/XOLoCsZf0K0n92HCUAI7i6YWyMkGBYoElJ5xYo lDJ1cVqz7ftqLftfMqy0+H53Wum6n+H/YWqjHYZLvXAnEl3esn/hIQmWrjC22OSSatLd lpKw==