Re: [auth48] *[AD] Re: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9403 <draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-24> (was -22) for your review

Acee Lindem <acee.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 01 November 2023 19:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1698868110; x=1699472910; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=kiMD+2nqgkF5ImaYHiHj4y+YydhLdEkhgCH5OPNF6iI=; b=S4D4K7vnXRjjjoxxRav+Jl90hfL7QcyJemu+Ht5Txrx1EelFoCF7Wjhbicwn10GGO+ XPCT/oCNz75ELfbRPexId+ix9MrUFg7mjYRzsppoXIeZlTtV6HaSM5x8dnscbukIUKuY /GXn2oWEv1NFJA2yOSIqodFjLDIstvQgJ/7pYllcH5UQByZ6qzyYygXZb0ngpQSixHIA P1XagmCmNJDAiEE6czD17MszckXydwDAF2gwCzGqtggeFUH8/n5h1IjGUYS8zZDJhidm bLHlFa176svhlbS2r54fjPNhWd9Du5qpm83qRI8iDFScAP8jIHcVqAHqV5eOYSIQdJCj nLKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698868110; x=1699472910; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=kiMD+2nqgkF5ImaYHiHj4y+YydhLdEkhgCH5OPNF6iI=; b=jNelbO+VYM8WJpFz48Gqom0v5oaIT9xecMO2GV1QO9YQwlrJyYJZgMVfwoP2g/QLQT 3Vcts8uavW2sRZS0n6DseoWtdqrqzBChk2k0QuW1X9osJv8TB2SAkIEjZGc1yptMsWIz milGV44SaPHLcvsFERMLHCcNxAiAm/vHcvO3ZIEmbnZ3IMCjpqhLdghdooRturPELroQ NGShEMPncdH/kigSeIA2xSFfM56COdEc8t9+rnD2rUFsiMSU0LoDc2m0SsQuTaRjcU0x c+SYxPn/DwPHRSZguxE/m7s02c9WfIuxUJnajM0tVhZ+FfECCvMi5N+3CZbt5rucWgB2 JVpQ==