Re: [auth48] [AD] Re: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9346 <draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc5316bis-07> for your review

Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com> Tue, 17 January 2023 06:10 UTC

From: Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com>
To: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>, Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com>, "jgs@juniper.net" <jgs@juniper.net>
CC: "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "stefano@previdi.net" <stefano@previdi.net>, "duanxiaodong@chinamobile.com" <duanxiaodong@chinamobile.com>, "lsr-ads@ietf.org" <lsr-ads@ietf.org>, "lsr-chairs@ietf.org" <lsr-chairs@ietf.org>, "chopps@chopps.org" <chopps@chopps.org>, "auth48archive@rfc-editor.org" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>