Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9370 <draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-multiple-ke-12> for your review

Alice Russo <arusso@amsl.com> Mon, 22 May 2023 17:08 UTC

From: Alice Russo <arusso@amsl.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 10:06:33 -0700
Cc: Valery Smyslov <svan@elvis.ru>, mt@post-quantum.com, Daniel Van Geest <daniel.vangeest@isara.com>, Graham Bartlett <graham.ietf@gmail.com>, "Scott Fluhrer (sfluhrer)" <sfluhrer@cisco.com>, "Garcia Morchon O, Oscar" <oscar.garcia-morchon@philips.com>, Roman Danyliw <rdd@cert.org>, Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi>, ipsecme-chairs@ietf.org, ipsecme-ads@ietf.org, rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: CJ Tjhai <cjt@post-quantum.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9370 <draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-multiple-ke-12> for your review

CJ,

Thank you for your reply.

Re:
> I’m happy to use full-name on the Authors’ Addresses as you suggested.
>
> If it’s okay, I would like to stick with CJ. Tjhai on the first page.

OK, so the document has been updated to "Cen Jung Tjhai" in the Authors' Addresses, and "CJ. Tjhai" on the first page.

The diff of only the most recent changes is here (please refresh):
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9370-lastrfcdiff.html

Files (please refresh):
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9370.txt
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9370.pdf
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9370.html
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9370.xml

We will continue with the publication process at this time.

RFC Editor/ar