Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9517 <draft-urn-ddi-06> for your review

Joachim Wackerow <joachim.wackerow@posteo.de> Sun, 17 December 2023 10:10 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-4.404 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED=-2.3, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H5=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1702807809; bh=YLoIpnT2DafVcZAOMnDkmf5fSkEMchk/GbpQ6Nse4xY=; h=Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Subject:To:Cc:From:From; b=R4WyCTuWnBvUBxopARfyiTxrbVnXRi8i3Ub7Vx5l05X2EPvKWw9NzSM3Tu03+KUN+ uNQ/3kxI5ATJpupMTXICNvQcZwfahYoUSkSxG0m5p8KgfQpRBYyqJi6NwbrgF8vvXf AggkEH72IoYdhTc4bHSJ7YzEks5mKcdAVw6cQ3bqlaZErZvtwdoQPQ+SzP57Ta7LEA vyU6yhD8AEYS15pYbtxhXu6fCFis2lYUduu/OyrRDpk7i0YgbEIkwS0re4wjr6luD/ EyP+5FKjDSvyK2SJ+eCIUT0sscrE0QrX49fkJiAkNM0+IRQXhkbRuwqm498zHkHbOV XF9FP7Ux3ZihQ==