Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9533 <draft-ietf-ippm-otwamp-on-lag-08> for your review

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 24 January 2024 18:03 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1706119417; x=1706724217; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=eCg9WGfeFIkQBIjKlcxq1gm0W2/hc1fpe4rCDo1PAWA=; b=WWTINCsPHXHZbNDrmJpfV+41sDRLyPb3ASPL6K5uq1eeCs5yauQ5x/e56Zt29Um6ZL NLeriSS5udiFxE1M/u3qkiilvTb90/BTaWyM8dGifAz1/pHSmlt+9UI+88FVkESa8a0s 5OJ+R1rKHfvVaPgQeOsEUXITxVlX8Cq/agxsj2ceyBLSa4kzp+mgcDRA1/RaqIw4v3Tl Mud4Hbe2Eu3aH1LOOmXjS2uOZtH/yWoUBOdVLACaON7g0JFDvvoHv925xKzL3LNYTvHB uBf5Uzw8L5gHaeHTayNkY6uFY5TVsFacsx+KBmZnLHBcwMyvhQa88QStiYdMXEiXmSAU oE9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1706119417; x=1706724217; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=eCg9WGfeFIkQBIjKlcxq1gm0W2/hc1fpe4rCDo1PAWA=; b=iDM+TnquhlHS5mutpnz+MslGXUFx500+Pmwcp3xdblkXxZT9UYTeCMHasdkwhZoIEZ qnc8MR3ZWSHjN56mvF5s46FbOvDZE3ELYoiZrIOXFgyDWOUQqg0kamr/fxpoi9xmAaO0 vJoPKmNyFqteJJnKU/lO5d+C39jwA+65gawm6Cxqg+eCP5r73RGMLaKqV5ckVEe36B6Q NQibT31HCjSYkIBgu4kFhipBd0hCN9IXV7mGg58D5pSXEgq3WKfbKZeB+3ifVnShGBNe EliAfWrcQG9Pjjvrn9XX+eECj8Q4JM5uVW/o3FBTmD1H/rtEla0zC597fo4X3IOmGCm8 p6sw==