Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9312 <draft-ietf-quic-manageability-18> for your review

Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com> Thu, 22 September 2022 15:30 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 10:29:55 -0500
To: Mirja Kuehlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@ericsson.com>, "Brian Trammell (IETF)" <ietf@trammell.ch>
Cc: "quic-ads@ietf.org" <quic-ads@ietf.org>, "quic-chairs@ietf.org" <quic-chairs@ietf.org>, "matt.joras@gmail.com" <matt.joras@gmail.com>, Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zaheduzzaman.sarker@ericsson.com>, "auth48archive@rfc-editor.org" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
From: Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9312 <draft-ietf-quic-manageability-18> for your review

Thank you, Mirja! We have noted your approval on the AUTH48 status page:

   https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9312

We have updated the reference to [QUIC-APPLICABILITY] to point to RFC 9308:

   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9312-lastrfcdiff.html

This document will now move forward in the publication process.

Best regards,
RFC Editor/jm