Re: [auth48] RFCs-to-be 9507 and 9508

"\"David R. Oran\"" <daveoran@orandom.net> Wed, 06 March 2024 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=crystalorb.net; s=mail; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Message-ID:Date:Subject:Cc:To:From:From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date: Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=vsCiBo06rwErx803MunoJA8SthhQSwkqMsRwnwL2fjg=; b=EJmbY/l+Xh2Pk7b+Uz8jPINnHI TuJzInN3BvTaLD92N291a30LBNiYuvtZNwS7LHSQe6Dw6ftOth2Ja+6dzASIDvr7r90XEGWF0Gfjr D8N7fuo1Gm6pAicOJ5BneosyHC+t0wQzA+Uf6YFVxJZMVl/5PompAgI+h6r9JPS5X/XU=;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=ed25519-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=crystalorb.net; s=omegamail; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References: In-Reply-To:Message-ID:Date:Subject:Cc:To:From:From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject: Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=vsCiBo06rwErx803MunoJA8SthhQSwkqMsRwnwL2fjg=; b=z9J6ftXp05fMH1vFpOoOBCH6e2 nM6HcObfye5f0n4DtX4TZlWO9S4p0gxHdP9UN8OmU7YmT0vYdWjaYgcjX/Dw==;