Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9560 <draft-ietf-regext-rdap-openid-27> for your review

Sarah Tarrant <starrant@amsl.com> Wed, 10 April 2024 19:35 UTC

From: Sarah Tarrant <starrant@amsl.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:35:09 -0500
Cc: RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "regext-ads@ietf.org" <regext-ads@ietf.org>, "regext-chairs@ietf.org" <regext-chairs@ietf.org>, "AlBanna, Zaid" <zalbanna@verisign.com>, "superuser@gmail.com" <superuser@gmail.com>, "auth48archive@rfc-editor.org" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck=40verisign.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9560 <draft-ietf-regext-rdap-openid-27> for your review

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your reply. We have updated the document accordingly. Please review the document carefully to ensure satisfaction as we do not make changes once it has been published as an RFC.

We have one followup request:

1) Regarding:
>> 7) <!-- [rfced] Should the following lines also appear within the <artwork>
>> element to match the examples in Sections 5.2.1 and 5.2.2?
>>
>> Section 4.2.1:
>>   https://example.com/rdap/domain/example.com?farv1_qp=legalActions
>>

>> Section 4.2.2
>>   https://example.com/rdap/domain/example.com?farv1_dnt=true
>>
>> Section 5.2.1:
>> https://example.com/rdap/farv1_session/login
>>   https://example.com/rdap/farv1_session/login
>>
>> Section 5.3:
>>   https://example.com/rdap/farv1_session/status
>>
>> Section 5.4:
>>   https://example.com/rdap/farv1_session/refresh
>>
>> Section 5.5:
>>   https://example.com/rdap/farv1_session/logout
>> -->
>
> [SAH] I'd like to trust your judgment for each of these. They're all examples, and if it's preferable to mark them as artwork for display/font consistency purposes, that's fine with me.

Please review our formatting of these lines as we updated them to artwork elements.

The updated files have been posted here (please refresh):
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9560.txt
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9560.pdf
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9560.html
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9560.xml

The relevant diff files have been posted here (please refresh):
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9560-diff.html (comprehensive diff)
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9560-auth48diff.html (AUTH48 changes only)

Note that it may be necessary for you to refresh your browser to view the most recent version.

For the AUTH48 status of this document, please see:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9560

Thank you,
RFC Editor/st