Re: [Autoconf] Agenda (was: Procedure)

Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com> Wed, 28 October 2009 19:01 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 20:01:49 +0100
From: Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
To: Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com>
Cc: "autoconf@ietf.org" <autoconf@ietf.org>, Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas@thomasclausen.org>
Subject: Re: [Autoconf] Agenda (was: Procedure)

Ryuji Wakikawa a écrit :
> Hi Alex,
>
> On 2009/10/28, at 6:14, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:
>
>> Thomas Heide Clausen a écrit :
>>> The working-group is on a tight schedule, and we have specific work
>>> to do. I therefore would suggest that we do not open up for any odd
>>> presentation -- we won't have time for that.
>>> However...
>>> There have been, as I count it, three documents discussed on the list
>>> recently: the Baccelli/Townsley address model document, the
>>> Perkins/Baccelli "link model" document and the Carlos/Ronald address
>>> model document.
>>> The two latter have emerged in the discussions only recently, but
>>> appear to be useful for the WG to have presented.
>>> My *personal* suggestion would be to ask the authors of each of these
>>> three documents to present, and if they're willing to do so of
>>> course have those on the agenda.
>>
>> Thomas I agree with your personal suggestion - make now a request for
>> agenda items.
>>
>> Your draft agenda is due this midnight - are you ready for it?  Are you
>> going to act under pressure - again?
>>
>> And please publish here the draft agenda tomorrow, thank you.
>
> We've published the draft agenda.
> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/agenda/autoconf.txt

Thanks!

Do you know whether there's anybody else who would wish to present
topics around the practical addressing model?

> The agenda is still tentative one,because we want to take further
> action/decision after we collect all the WG opinions (due is tomorrow).

Yes, this night 24pm GMT - is a "draft agenda" deadline of IETF:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates.html#76

> There is another deadline (11/2) for the final WG agenda.  We will
> deliver you the final one before that date.

Yes, please announce the final agenda to the group thank you.

Alex