Re: [Autoconf] WG Review: Recharter of Ad-Hoc Network Autoconfiguration (autoconf)

HyungJin Lim <dream.hjlim@gmail.com> Wed, 04 March 2009 23:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=B4dEyZzQIwT/bpfCTKHtD/smJlvq+uJMumBPLeWE9MY=; b=hINSaV451lOkSagUjCns0CMjdOFY1c87gi7+nRh0XbBO/tdGoj8tdh3t0AZyOliffW Np/3IT7+elRWEtM63bqWXQVIbgbZubUlTODt7AwOHahDPtVG10OiglMSpvp+swurtoWj DZ1Y3fITloVHLtyOMYW3BYXaw26lm2dDIVft8=