RE: [AVT] Comments on draft-ietf-avt-mime-h224-02.txt

"kae" <k.hsueh@comcast.net> Wed, 03 August 2005 21:15 UTC

From: kae <k.hsueh@comcast.net>
To: "'Even, Roni'" <roni.even@polycom.co.il>
Subject: RE: [AVT] Comments on draft-ietf-avt-mime-h224-02.txt
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:15:45 -0400
Cc: 'IETF AVT WG' <avt@ietf.org>
Sender: avt-bounces@ietf.org

Roni,

I do not understand this. Even it goes through gateway, from IP end point's
view, it is still IP.
I know any changes will increase the coding efforts for existing H.323
device vendors but a better protocol will reduce the total adoption time. I
really hate to see the industry spends so much in the lab trial and testing.
That is my experience.

Kae