Re: [AVT] Payload format specifications for adoption as WG items

Ye-Kui Wang <yekuiwang@huawei.com> Thu, 08 April 2010 14:28 UTC

Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:28:03 -0400
From: Ye-Kui Wang <yekuiwang@huawei.com>
To: "'DRAGE, Keith (Keith)'" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>, 'Roni Even' <Even.roni@huawei.com>, avt@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [AVT] Payload format specifications for adoption as WG items

Thanks both Keith and Roni for the constructive initiative and comments.

Regarding G, https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc/, I
think it makes sense to adopt it as a WG item (as I don't see the progress
of the SVC draft being an issue for the MVC draft), and then we authors
update the draft and send the next revision as the first WG version.

For other items, as long as there are no major issues, and identified issues
can be resolved through normal WG discussions, I'd prefer them to be adopted
as WG items.

BR, YK