Re: [AVTCORE] Review of draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking-05

Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com> Fri, 08 September 2017 06:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lcuKHYPg0QPzE3QM1f06nK0dc/rahZVGDs7Y+nXFZyM=; b=SEFUYPV5OeeCnFsJeOxwqTzLJIkknfuSF0vZLZ6auZARvB2s0k/1qMP5klI67RS8LE FiwfnuZHR3eiRO0UoC+3/2AOxxs96yoFGYaRkvIc6L+W+0SB4sRU+Ud2zpALhI/MkfZd l4b35U75jTgRCYnKWMx/lZslcOd7cH0rBvzoDYhUdQZh1QgHUURuXqA6n5Jqk4Oqu1+n 0GRbf68y3N5JmJXJt89GyQ3RixIig5g/65yYQZjYKu3Az/zju/dM+jO5nnnyn8yIqYUE bnKUQh3dK4GUF3ZpfuAx71vIArAXbz53U9YYv7VLHY7ZXqcPgVXI4dTwKXLjeuL6ylhf OHRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lcuKHYPg0QPzE3QM1f06nK0dc/rahZVGDs7Y+nXFZyM=; b=Uw6lfut6Vyq2Ok+fh2tNviWlCYx6BkHDLGrH6u+ZKbxalW5OwEIcdGZrcgiXf3MYAS lKGVbVS1bZKZIbwZcasyUVA3NK0xpriqbuSDmtinx8HyWoTg18T2LAZyzhR/Xyjzyaao YGDAN+H0WysMfdEx0O84rM13kLtR/hTUw7tdTJn6DexiSl2M/HfcC+A6DF3h+sr0fRS9 qiGcJtIIKzQICYv+muU09lM7nMre0s11UXFKqtoJeXRWJhn7MWD40OPTZ5G5drfCJnaK qGsN8vHgdzr5Xjyo2L+uQpRb5vf0ZqZ9zKnk+aNe8h5HLKIhFz0BamP06TZD51WCqEH0 egRQ==