Re: [AVTCORE] Review of draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking-05

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Thu, 07 September 2017 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xZS5S6IBnEMrUewSdT++ko3ZpmEos0v/YAqsBzM8rRY=; b=J/iGYKOVdQtjlLybNfzyzP0AKvvm5yvQLUKh1o5lKHelOXZIg2bzUgS3PCCOBKUZBw /KQuUGyxtW/tSXdh0ttfsWaTnGxClFNrrgqw+kIfNQ+VmYTrdDr61ggwYty2xAQA1BF+ 6xoYEEg6c2aJCsYutH99OXBjAuCUmRDKz6kQnqyhUlSTaDp2M6QCMvo5LQXWOVoBL9md G27jLFki5DsVW6XA7z7hj6tkVm6xFV4gmKBZ76izv4Gmj/mLQdWh8bBhumuC5h1k53qf iMJfCG5SRihKn/ypsxlc7x0sDSxhepxXBXVar8s9YIBVQb7sO4B0v1DgZwOtSkm1ekIt JmOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xZS5S6IBnEMrUewSdT++ko3ZpmEos0v/YAqsBzM8rRY=; b=Pty2K6vzi8ab+tu9BYeJU12DR41lqXHTgywzhM2rgCYPQYrXzbOjDL6sdYpcpmSmxx mWn2IOCpV541h5e1fcafQFJuUIqGGp13qvAiNc5TlB8u3c00xtxGYtycXa2ZhifUbj9x I8Z7HZU3YroG+kjRiFHlG0UHaybXI+Tk5IUmQWLCI+9tG1bnQXp+XNVNb1HSKsKxfN5D I3dfeHs4xMapGSOAwFWdsDdlIl46T77FPg/unp/7LkAGyBt0hvvpcIppLCKrKAM9XTrY K4a1wGY/yVLaCpwFdqBDSMA1FcC9ehGDzCL8IsL3lypVzF+lPkQGw25G7yuZjmn9fPNc 1y0g==