Re: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-01.txt

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Sat, 03 November 2012 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5177; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351969387; x=1353178987; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=jSAU6C3ar4NFRGvXt5dgdClJufBkcV3ZqgLxf9o3wzQ=; b=goA+NrRkV9BPQDadpi/lVsfdG95avW3ucDtiJcLsoQjzAtrHyIr2CrUi /DPOYo1eZgJZ2wRtHOQ+IVn1y7+hB2A9NhXFrFiz/Q8gPvtEYm2JnfY97 QcHvb/PA6pYtZFDqCfUPaQsvTHxAJhiFjKx7t8CXD2GRSQhlR+BndthcK E=;