Re: [AVTCORE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-04.txt

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Sat, 03 November 2012 17:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5222; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351964515; x=1353174115; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=WDWq87uj1seSghwWm6Hm5mMfngDKWaSD8qQouyadweQ=; b=aSL01yb6xNV3vf0nNrqXU4zy/G/udj5sYS6yMNOpeY2TemRDc43S0rLo QF8Bt4KeTxNc2/tBoj5t1OOCOEIulZf+fTsgIkgUi/sQ1h9iubipxhuBM H3FQsD/QIBYBvUPnUyAZjz9X0hXnfK+Igc5D2+9AKuEEWWdA6Prm/NxPf Q=;