Re: [AVTCORE] [payload] Some changes to rfc3984bis, SVC, and RCDO payload drafts

Stephen Botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Mon, 21 March 2011 10:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=G15x4nuSZoqr2QLIQJV14kapCFKu3EET3t6EXVfhoDw=; b=DGPRJb2G8J9Bk9rUpT0kWJxDMW3Azz9YW6kFyVD0tmNojLu30y6S4QfAXmJc6p09Qz orjM6yAZkMj8i911IVqwamRb2qftS+rjXHYDM4eMtBgiSkxo/FEV2Ideg3sxzt+SW1O1 9Zzp3PYcToCh5DHYK1+cm5uGSkx4AtduBRjuE=