Re: [AVTCORE] Mail regarding draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive (rfc6263)

Julius Friedman <juliusfriedman@gmail.com> Wed, 17 December 2014 13:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=MpWBZMoW/d/AjPE9qzTctHpFsg6qZX6AvtDF555W3vc=; b=UPEZO/6Q2rH2IDXIEv30nq0ZHGJSDkTnOefu8kEzqmHIsLrDBP3K4QSKEuobSRxL2E Dm/lFbGqcAuWMmJMaJ4lVPl2b6Qg2ki+hIWv2n4bv2Q2ooZCULFEIEjLATKoHqW8Nhzm MjR9cuuk7tT2V167AaiRur34A7RroQLO/hcdU4NfGJ/786SJyQjmZ5pcZAmPhK7ycHQF jBCyBHGeJ9d6cEwEJwHHeCHQ9YHvRT306ooM/EHGaTe3VUyMZLBqMITuS+QgilA25S0c Lxb7qIVwDhjT38soSmRr19uqhk2tbTk9+7JT9LidIZzP0re+Qc1L2Wp67SV+kfj3FOsq +Gqw==