Re: [AVTCORE] RTP/TFRC + FEC ?

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Mon, 09 May 2011 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=abegen@cisco.com; l=2535; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1304960279; x=1306169879; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=5LQ3f7coP8O9GylPVWqFrJdwDy/E6SHdN0ZRaC9PmxA=; b=bwlt8QSoNghGUjTJIFmMCH3iRi5oMOpeda+vcUhdSxC0JOMZ6+qY/vpu 0628N7rAsXXLT0Qq2U+j1lD9QOhqOGVTW3wHd4xHArHRNGzO5JRfD4Mzc Wgt4clwfExAHNBKWKNumVRzzz17HhixfCe6fiTKbiZc+9YoetxbM5Cm6b E=;