Re: [AVT] The storage format of EVRC/SMV vocoder (resent)

Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org> Tue, 22 April 2003 18:12 UTC

To: keith.miller@nokia.com
cc: adamli@icsl.ucla.edu, avt@ietf.org, sob@harvard.edu, mankin@psg.com, craig.greer@nokia.com, jlee@nextreaming.com, sakazawa@kddilabs.jp
Subject: Re: [AVT] The storage format of EVRC/SMV vocoder (resent)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:04:57 -0400
From: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
Sender: avt-admin@ietf.org

Keith,

Are there minutes of this meeting available? I'd like to understand the
rationale behind the choice (especially the choice of changing the MIME
type, since "audio/qcp" seems appropriate).

Colin

>>> 'zeng@packetvideo.com'; 'sherwood@packetvideo.com';
>>> 'villa@icsl.ucla.edu'; 'yllee@samsung.com'; 'jeonghoon@samsung.com';
>>> 'tom.hiller@lucent.com'; 'David.Leon@nokia.com';