Re: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-06.txt

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 22 November 2019 08:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SeRiIMZpNO0+g8QDlsBWMFuZS/I+a+CYItj/DOTzKZw=; b=lYjgk9oeMKcNtRsslN6vPk8xdOKoyLWXLCBH7/5zuuUvTvBhkQlNa2KCmkSdk2nlq2 bihp4G48NQL5yrzfMXCPLaldvWMcMh4Gwb2oTQylkbA/E+1K96eplVtWWHS9t1GHtlXd KC+IZ7MlmZpJLYUdIvwltCwjJ0T+RN0S3ipSyhjRKgUpceFTIu+dmlO+lINoXa0dZZF6 1ZShsaecA43re7fDQjOcw73D5auMFV++Xll+DYRiULAplpzEcXTQwHGtUarZ/jNynHFC lZAdA1WgUZLIRYwF4iluIiTCBTgF0HzDWr5NahY33E0WCCZfoY9J4ztwqVYJGYRpZbTF dvkw==