[AVTCORE] On the following Eratta

Julius Friedman <juliusfriedman@gmail.com> Wed, 17 December 2014 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=weectsnJ8neGGUBwrIza2l3Jwj+Y3SG6N74e1LsZibY=; b=B2gg9Wg8cTlp9fAaPa9ePoygAS25IcY1ctJyiGH8kei35m2LZTQc2gooKKG/jhq2Fs j9w6ZNr/ovq22LLUP6DD/gGHmhvS2dOugF9eEcCALuHgonaFHxNoHhjlCr391LrDHylw ne2czFTOnAKdB9/3Cc+xV1brjpFFDYKQtxLOt6F4qAPh9OZcDiP67U48pIUknaEsdfOw qjYok4b4OEQUeFuoF4WnM+4g25MQpm/VkK+hxPfkU0ShcXNTEDIpAofP72zBBWomkbWr IowW2p4PksXmljkLFKcZiYy4II+KvjRHO3BT4vp6OjZ7CLyKrgaycGWkV5dPAMCM+7Oj FrEQ==