Re: [AVTCORE] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC3550 (4192)

Julius Friedman <juliusfriedman@gmail.com> Wed, 17 December 2014 15:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=vu6qNq5dEkIs6v1fmj4t+uSqoGjajshQwy/8PZXwRnE=; b=gqo4Lo8SkSrnCVYuqz7MquMY5seCM2QOjGJCWccU8HLPN7QVcIPlwPvIWxGBqcd1vU 6lm2fxPQzaT4q0fgnOpQPXHMS77zri++e70/hUbuLqevj4vPhdOtqzxe1mISPml1o1vy 5fOekLVjttmYmICtk7LBZjRyDF1giqar9qL+5EttAVc8yK8Gj0cZ11sutVew3EIDtUb5 cLIv0S4FrcathUqfqVHqW16q4DXjul6x97IUbBSLGCFsC1Usd4sEiz55yMULcoCHB8kE JoQ1OwZn1s2zuCCAJmLnRtxtO62HjEhff+QSffzECgSQcTXyOkCCwpMXER8P2hyt9sqo FWsA==