Re: [avtext] Proposed text for Alia and other AD's DISCUSS

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 21 June 2016 21:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JyAD8K6+xjZwDglNpJZJaS/N7GrSGk5Yi4szMqirygo=; b=ETwTNMA4tsdZJXgb0terWBiPbjwuSOSIs4HkMvmfXzwJ+Reg35AMZXDLkMRwCEkjxa Wjb/7eaTSPer75FSsd78+i+IDUHx5j1h/7S2grl/JbTVTrohfWornJSuyYusWx9H4yh+ ELDoH9ilPLNDXpQPHev3nVREtGPuCwN0UWrOkNxqjSNUYJqqGaNvWRAxkMmo+hnFVNKk VeQYNTlNHLgxOuROVUqQPr8Py5niExyWh044zKd4/9NqfM5BBum0fq13QthOHyimDLfa I449NBcmTxcKgvGFV4XzrhjUVZY4BAld/dLLtzTQRQvukaLCV8bBBP8LtjavF66hN+cs yF2Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JyAD8K6+xjZwDglNpJZJaS/N7GrSGk5Yi4szMqirygo=; b=lHEFQ1tNsFGssl6JNNPSasgmtPCk3FxbqmT4EkLGuz50de5sSYJodrmKRty8ZJke5h ZG3UAVzZONSWu0FDX0ggojc/3aQE+u709H2NPopCWcSH+YEazGvBo3TXa1iHa0R3ADkg JlJmyXe2aaNYV3u4T/gSHNaUQ3HOsebY1RnirYKCeQhWzAY6tCIhQgLmpd9vqQBdagEg uuz6sgksa7q3Yugu6mSEBukqH8lKndZU4n+t76+H+CwZnfUJdCU9QDKVto4F3BbrmdtM M8ikhOn+UftWq5NUyrxGbJRiA8P39pkR5MC62kSx9mmZW4N1wv7X27j4g2DSB3X+Yf/n MY0A==