Re: [BEHAVE] DNS64 detecting dual stack clients

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 09 November 2011 03:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=us+BBMm32dZGuNT7TtRktAnk+PXlNfA7f3rEtdJ0I0U=; b=Sb04Sar6KsXYa6nO3cVXgj7k/SLsgsx9OFAuCn6TPd0yokIyNkd4lPJe5bhAarIfZw bBL/CUgv5DRtnxin1iG5y5W5dDBrgyA7xpT3QVB0gKLfE5J3S2SrNQFg0HBD7DVwqJQh ltBHmLARXjF2bYYUp9u00W5PQMkQrrSkEr4g8=