Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-wing-behave-dhcpv6-reconfigure-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 09 November 2011 03:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZX8EpTmJ7+SVQqbCRVWFrnYRnzLokMhgfUMyB1nNQd4=; b=uULZjm6PgiPg9ifDL6C3A7nuTiPXH+OGjL2f7PpftUaFnzlVPrx2rzkywBeBn2+5bR kTrIrCjzFFhRvggJzp6eq1J+E1DBMCszXL0zfVOJFIUlQ6XTNn7gXrpPjgS3BXYneFer Ms58hF0h2H5K/o/02eAq9/2B5DaCAG/y48CO0=