Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-wing-behave-dhcpv6-reconfigure-00.txt

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 01 November 2011 16:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=6153; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320164854; x=1321374454; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jBceGLBc0kHQw4uvX1kVowmVoyWDswsD8iC0lWUnsvw=; b=b1gldzqsOGzLUZYemoaTbRegrSl9oCgmJQcZ1AxPobU4nspXEb5GXN/v IwVztIFapZBSAvIuUnU7dssC9OQfW/ox6I+odEIl0m5QeEq7ff2vfc8En uNwAhHHIyo6ZcUhTE6x/clIftqBLxt4w33zGRG3mIq4E70ILRdizFqpmt c=;