Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-wing-behave-dhcpv6-reconfigure-00.txt

Prashanth Patil <praspati@cisco.com> Mon, 31 October 2011 16:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=praspati@cisco.com; l=11427; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320077112; x=1321286712; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:mime-version; bh=kaJmEZ8ienfFOtTbJuI0ghMK3mAhRQdgcwOgYqZfymw=; b=MpSI3sGnlVhpy6+Sh2j74hUXvAMwFiEEJP4ld62IC0fxfXrVhUVOHuU5 DQrBpZnehLbxiBuUrZsiHwtEmF2rcTUkvyutaa3ljZE+DE2Xj8xROxra8 6hopAc/bkwIcCqsvSQ+RyfO5wEmDyIacqs9fSzNwfSczuJPJCnwDUWAJg s=;