Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-wing-behave-dhcpv6-reconfigure-00.txt

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Mon, 07 November 2011 20:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=7566; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320696656; x=1321906256; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aB1xGdqU9kdKK5hvAC+VYO5EvLh9n907nxHOk12WBY4=; b=WcKQTPhE69IekgkgWSGL5LfWxiIJrKgLGE8vRQIKkyGbKq5/8M/nO2Db uiZnrIBCzGFqHJWeeBNl9xyC5yr2l/LO2Qdru8mBMe4QrLG6N7aHL2481 y33sAV+JRYLpufbk/EtvTyIL7fjyWiGJvyMqAl9kPjcIiBp7F/y4/ZcA4 U=;