Re: [BEHAVE] nat-mib-06: separate MIB modules

Simon Perreault <simon.perreault@viagenie.ca> Fri, 03 May 2013 07:51 UTC

Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 09:51:42 +0200
From: Simon Perreault <simon.perreault@viagenie.ca>
To: ietfdbh <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
Cc: behave-ads@tools.ietf.org, behave@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] nat-mib-06: separate MIB modules

David,

What you're proposing is exactly what we had been doing initially. It
was then suggested to us that we should change to what we have
currently, which we did. We authors are not MIB doctors, and I don't
think any one of us really cares which technical form this has. We just
need the functionality.

Going from one form to another is quite a bit of work, so you'll
understand we want to be certain that this time we won't be told to go
back again in the later stages of publication. I'm thinking about IESG
review here.

So if we could get some early feedback from an AD about which way we are
expected to go, that would be great.

Thanks,
Simon