Re: [BEHAVE] [Fwd: Last Call: draft-azinger-additional-private-ipv4-space-issues (Additional Private IPv4 Space) to INFORMATIONAL RFC]

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Mon, 26 July 2010 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=xvhLfWYvHVf5Ldw5o5ts8eN7QkQFtav8RuFGPXSg+XY=; b=wF0aDrEu7TVXiytnA13Y/Zb9X84zvfK04NngfoGN9soKeNVZSXpcWafejjjLOYgu2E xCwzbaR8maahp0ZOeiybHXRcZvgkWC+4TpoUN559m58HQZvVxUrvSjoRoXC9Jt2yk2zz o8oWj38mj6p0Hjo+XpfmGjgjuBaum86fowmDs=