Re: [BEHAVE] NAPGT request for comments, THANKS!

Simon Perreault <simon.perreault@viagenie.ca> Wed, 17 July 2013 08:41 UTC

Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:41:16 +0200
From: Simon Perreault <simon.perreault@viagenie.ca>
To: behave@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] NAPGT request for comments, THANKS!

It seems you guys are forgetting about RFC 4787 REQ-3 a):

      a) If the host's source port was in the range 0-1023, it is
         RECOMMENDED the NAT's source port be in the same range.  If the
         host's source port was in the range 1024-65535, it is
         RECOMMENDED that the NAT's source port be in that range.

Does anything more need to be said about this?

Simon