Re: [BEHAVE] NAPGT request for comments, THANKS!

"Senthil Sivakumar (ssenthil)" <ssenthil@cisco.com> Tue, 30 July 2013 14:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24947; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1375194997; x=1376404597; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=qrZFjJnmRmwYGm1SiBV4vPa+pQbRdoK/0XHQKpwHboQ=; b=aGvBsG2gkxlLi81tWp3GPHFv7Sqp2v045YFWAcE74e3Z+M1cytk8q/cy bZZFVVQLZrHS9pKqfyGBNLVFiw7OOd1HJhcmRrI0gqihgSuF1YkVeJglH fSOGztHhLCUehlCrZ6ngW8jCcNU+KeoNHjymulEKgWUdmfQTWpysUE/DK M=;