Re: [BEHAVE] IETF77 recharter / milestone discussion

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 25 March 2010 21:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Cd6HW86q6BUto2EikH3hYk87MDzen+MihXuOXyDH0FM=; b=nRFgFXItk8/zjuDQU+IMS8ER6rIZaueZo/tPlb9p/moU66GSLwnZDaPUpABviI5/Ry DQ/G+tkrVrvHB5cY38+e5lqMqb++Khe3SM21kX5vUeRcPRx7jJZnlpxBo2MKtvFknCs5 MBujKeTdoimlxFNSEMrHxFBLtojVmBpud7/V0=