[BEHAVE] FW: Last Call: <draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-10.txt> (An FTP ALG for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation) to Proposed Standard

"David Harrington" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Fri, 03 June 2011 12:06 UTC

From: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: draft-ietf-behave-ftp64.all@tools.ietf.org, 'Dan Wing' <dwing@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:06:31 -0400
Cc: behave@ietf.org, behave-chairs@tools.ietf.org
Subject: [BEHAVE] FW: Last Call: <draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-10.txt> (An FTP ALG for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation) to Proposed Standard

Hi,

Can you address these issues?
Do you have any other comments you know of that need to be included in
a new rev?

As soon as you get a revised ID, and the shepherd gives me a go-ahead
that we've caught all comments, I'll schedule the doc for an IESG
telechat.

David Harrington
Director, IETF Transport Area
ietfdbh@comcast.net (preferred for ietf)