Re: [BEHAVE] FW: Last Call: <draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-10.txt> (An FTP ALG for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation) to Proposed Standard

Rockson Li <zhengyli@cisco.com> Thu, 30 June 2011 07:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=zhengyli@cisco.com; l=14340; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1309419057; x=1310628657; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=m1oJffSywAc2r1JKOPPATBFeUitOq3e7Y1YP4CHM5JU=; b=B3NVfwv7hWlZIxaF9UvL2Xr7vBviQBD9mx2Tya4GMAH0Rwws37EZavSy t/ojatoHBdibPrnmuhPCxp99m3C0WuU3sYUliPsx4hGBJRPp7pfrw4uE+ 6Ylxlcn7CpsBUZxb+UslPKW87Kk479aUdS0k7a0Wyzaex9888opraheU4 M=;