Re: [BEHAVE] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging-03

Spencer Dawkins <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 27 June 2014 20:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=h+qbPWlYmJQuMajS0JrgyYRE1B7C1ouURFkY/4RJO/c=; b=Ed2E/JZY4a/UDEVp1Z1S7ZADuf7zGuhpxAXn1X1+VPmWkXAdaBirR160Hoqhb1Ehgd z1aYKKS8TVctLv9pdH/TqTw4Gukd+JPESeDcQisyl+8LEiKaly65axsKfYUAh8KitKyM gSTJTA5iUBcVjuwoRJgTgDdyVUxxHas/VOsS0wjyjCXTNU5o2rV2xU1br5axWJVfGvkp eSz4+qMCAVrz+DFIa6awaopFDDIyw3P1PhWcq5vW18Szf0D1A5o6kPvkQ1wt5QEakrsX GnePgDABao7HdZKduVEK4XO6ZpMnrwHNbjvAS6Zi1+WroMg9V3XgVHvmQ9welCaBiWTC wMtA==