Re: [bess] Thought about "Application Routing" in draft-dunbar-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage

Joel Halpern Direct <jmh.direct@joelhalpern.com> Mon, 03 August 2020 16:51 UTC

To: Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@futurewei.com>, "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "'Najem, Basil'" <basil.najem@bell.ca>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
Cc: "draft-dunbar-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage@ietf.org" <draft-dunbar-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage@ietf.org>
References: <0c0301d664d6$d084ee80$718ecb80$@olddog.co.uk> <b9874c661e814aefb47cc871dfc7b6a6@DG4MBX02-WYN.bell.corp.bce.ca> <SN6PR13MB2334E829E9E87F9C02D2F42A85730@SN6PR13MB2334.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <0c3001d664e1$b5cabbf0$216033d0$@olddog.co.uk> <ebd80842fb26440d9622084b51ff72c4@DG4MBX02-WYN.bell.corp.bce.ca> <0c8d01d664e8$56f62310$04e26930$@olddog.co.uk> <39dd4ec463cf4563b400ba471cb0f705@DG4MBX02-WYN.bell.corp.bce.ca> <SN6PR13MB2334B31E3226EF6FA98A6A1885710@SN6PR13MB2334.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <00dd01d66715$642b1ed0$2c815c70$@olddog.co.uk> <0fd7ba0b-5b36-8da0-6e2e-5a3d2ecd0771@joelhalpern.com> <SN6PR13MB23341E079EE5F8C6DA06F85D854D0@SN6PR13MB2334.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>