Re: [bess] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-13: (with COMMENT)

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Sun, 29 October 2017 18:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13052; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1509302536; x=1510512136; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=dTyTaD6+v4snkK85Naf7Qgrb0sqKmwt084JpJIWFCQI=; b=MYp1CHpmeApLB6e23kHAuWkWEBAq1Cr3rzHWMTr65pJVSUG0pq39IlUG C8v2MZaxH8loUN6vFBqmI5GzPOwgJ02E0trRocSQh0YfCEqD9stdkebWj sqWkacpGDgyLV1aie7D/SjFwIydEzXGfAbJT7o/M1A2NQJhloO052hav+ s=;