Re: [bess] New short WGLC for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-unequal-lb

Neeraj Malhotra <neeraj.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 11 May 2021 00:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CQpapsRF7+4uvgEzYzTAb7faVfAMjkUjSVCwCWDDSvo=; b=EOmmoHOXmCUDtFN73uXzqKVi5gZy3wxxbWpBOFkyIXl13CwTHBS60TBJYC+cZeXv/r Pr5VFGOjSR6slk1Xn1Yzo9UIBlC405ynLkVC0HRqZSX51hXoSwmyKkH8ucRoYt/QpyCs bNjGKQcJJMrUoS2gpyXju2ZP0G4m3L8DSh4SaHbDb59awd7SId9zDCeHFdAEL8S40aIA K4Xz+DV3uhfYNjLDOpDF1nrq9v1VzyFGHkrCkxl2I5zrJa4AJR0wbGD9YR5R98vRQLId vtg8pi9IzqBlZAWHN+lacAU02SpPV/wPkHE6ankWrNQrGdwOmMUUY2DlVBVmvvZSuLUK Rx5Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CQpapsRF7+4uvgEzYzTAb7faVfAMjkUjSVCwCWDDSvo=; b=QH3Gyf4emIyVkGOFP5SW5w/CSK/4LSaC1BYt+u5JVMp0esZMb5KdkifzFbfjHWMSlB hF8p+Vg6jTisoBL2VK8PjXTrzSWM0Bl0dCEes3VVA19vO0IJKanlgpusAxJCitaT9cU0 fjNVcyxKtWFJQiTolCxl/8w58etyPg1yY1wiu0N43yaFrV0SRjMNS4r4e3TRetszATTZ f9cvuN+VnADLGx846ndEc8//hMqWo8AGDeDKLy+qnYGqn03QKzIVzEq0+u78p3I1WxQ3 1I0Cg3xEyYZWWW4uRNpi6fUzI62tWi4SD1S+VmQJUUpNCBD7yGKwJ+ORzcxrvaZjbtPw lC7w==
References: <030c01d73fec$ddfc7320$99f55960$@gmail.com> <28781_1620033617_608FC051_28781_399_5_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A4CD7E00D@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAF3QiHHgaeOKz5fOr3fKJd5RD3G7PHxBf0eKuL86DHgdNPkz9A@mail.gmail.com> <4079_1620288224_6093A2E0_4079_13_11_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A4CD85C3E@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <BY3PR08MB7060B25F28D6D131C162F297F7589@BY3PR08MB7060.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <5890_1620305160_6093E508_5890_360_9_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A4CD86464@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <005f01d742f8$23812db0$6a838910$@sergey.dev> <CAF3QiHH4OEkpEFQuETZp3O1kDek3qOJcT4o9gGqMG9AQmrr1Zg@mail.gmail.com> <1613221620415761@mail.yandex.ru> <CAF3QiHF8NSrb6J8vnttLQ1zC8+br-cM7oc=239_PD9tUVWhu6Q@mail.gmail.com> <26678_1620651274_60992D0A_26678_465_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A4CD8BC5A@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>