Re: [bess] [**EXTERNAL**] RE: CORRECTION WG Last Call, IPR and Implementation Poll for *draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-03*

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Wed, 13 July 2022 07:12 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.328 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.248, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.248, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=-0.01, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=-0.01, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cx8jPHUMBNxH5fecyUTqPlDmHBb7JdLbAVf2qW+bE4A=; b=eZBefK+Tl0eJ6CMvB7h7DOGZbT67dYv+IF83PLGvkKKo8PiJ5wgpzH1H9ZEmRdro6J CayTMgoHVZtzSbKnOP4zcgljegFqfU+mIVYWH33HWAAW69fTZCzD5RUq3P9t1Dd1iSh6 7WP67aq3Ko/4sFxS4qI0uTKO5cCgB8mgD7LZ5vux5NroxaBtQvJsPVon4JgGaxCuFqaG 6D6c6GwjKo/abSZVaZnKW+ZAVII15HT/Z0ANlmgRYxb8GcwJ9LD09UOgtFcHOsTfak+k VU1otwoHAfkFI//SouxJmDEN0h09kKj/lfzmfYyhCYD4OAINuor2HR7uz4hBQvBPrmF/ GiAg==