Re: [bess] New Version Notification for draft-rosen-bess-secure-l3vpn-00.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 14 June 2018 11:01 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ouaQ8QJhbLXKs85N+z7gK7qqBj0++YNFy/Vq7JWAhK0=; b=Q6Qq9pDKcuzmQxQGsmcdOPnV8RXh3OIhcoB49hfLExnsq9I3e2SzjRAi0jJG2oHb66 BFr0dEDjKPcHJI/PUDOmIbtN2tBELc1zfdRj5NDHKWod9swR6Nawb0tL3EkzXCEtzy13 G9Hi/0AqOxfeRtUWxmznxdB2VS+YfgbRPygVcKEAQbPJfzalwC0OSz4R3YvRv6nMABd1 1deD8aDuPMESKrAp+96WHgcIF9ga4XIsdv3gxVdcPMLSa3a93G/yQLdBKOQgTWnqyO7r 1I5aT6tc0VoIY6pXzEz2tVqFFiUFQGNGETKmPY7lZDDlTVz/mK8CeApYUiGAcQooLkrf lVKQ==
References: <152874653557.2807.17161289464973121006.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CO1PR05MB443FF492ECE04553EF9E17BAE780@CO1PR05MB443.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <21095_1528957044_5B220874_21095_95_5_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B1BA942@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+b+ER=SNbovOzW7uHS6eqYeyKCW9HPA4pG4LzvyT092oiaZAw@mail.gmail.com> <26738_1528972875_5B22464B_26738_84_11_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B1C40DA@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>