Re: [bess] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-08: (with COMMENT)

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Tue, 13 April 2021 01:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Hm7OWtnz0wCU2AIovkPrehacQxPjhNB1Yj5DCBV+Uas=; b=JElvVmimHg6RQWiPsoQwgXw1xgHUrqQbyvJIOuzYRWhrtBo4xsxGHARnJnslxt3NiZ LXjJSlMBBmehHP8gfyuwUKITY7J4A4YolT3RS4lrm3HpN3H/XjqufGaGqxnsS8uJSYEe TQkmK23m7JdydJbVcfdWxHQh/b256WPhsKOBcOCPgT+qtqK1+cnpFXqzvyOtl8N1fpXX RIAATIj29qk4pG5rNW4EruiB+xoUdLw5rFTJ2WsDSsQgfvb9GZjiuxxxiBo0RlmauMzy om1k/J8dopWgNmBW4GctgWz6zsaN87xmrwEwxDKlatvM14Vfv7ljO/hUMSAc1IJd8jSx dNbQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hm7OWtnz0wCU2AIovkPrehacQxPjhNB1Yj5DCBV+Uas=; b=DNcvKMA7OCwNYpXtgyNdY6wp7YSXvQMcWjPaRyMxSgRC0JMyaS6yrW/XV0wbEQ9w17 wdcwuzUf/R1e8XHMienPhQOL8MMY+bbcSGRGuR3SmrOCyHaPAoWXuuZH6OChtOSXdfje hBe8gpbmLKjy6XYFhGjt4ZGQUr6KlO3YHddTMNUeF+nfOUXbD7LBhzqvM3w3HkF8FKVJ i/psLeoVWjKPeXQt2fi5BXSMAI6EwerP3hkpyUd6sZr1WrMR/1cdOHn+6xjbqjrD2qXJ iYUjysjr/ZzUHVF26KBiImBVsV2eLZNEIRVmLx5pvAZpNF154GdheigJIy21s+E7uaka Xb8g==