[bfcpbis] PROTO review comments on draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-10

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 19 December 2013 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=EgXOSUIVTB4JpkOjQUDbvmwd3s/eiS8uWu8lPhEj67s=; b=KMQ4+wifTR6voyi6RYX/z51U8eh4w/nWv+zpvUuGcCZ/e63BbkYDrHzud65EKYLInz n8IHrQkH65iSQFx1elBiRhIovkxxPn3X4RxLwT52s+ri5QPiIHjG+8my73l7BM+4OZrj Y3oviccKm0Ww3LOpvTE813NWkFMBbcnGwD/2JngQEhcfPMMg6nGAzkN34xJY5ojFGfB+ jH+rpUjbC/DSushmQp5qi61rVjgimUOqgLEbWAynKhEZUBzdvhN3sfiEc1LfcigQn3lC 2UrBjyqKI4NuprexPob8qRo+STFsKRMDaJ5ADBZf/TUQZToDIv3L1pE3N3vyeqY+VTg1 jfVg==